Monday, October 29, 2007

RE POST: The First 30 Days of Marriage...

Originally posted 09/26/2007 6:01 pm on The Wed Blog

Believe it or not Jason and I have survived our first month as a married couple (it’s been a bit longer than a month now, actually). But I have to admit - it’s been the most exciting month to date. I never knew that all the real fun of a wedding wasn’t until AFTER it’s all over….

In short, we are loving every minute of being married. Just to be able to come home everyday to see and hug the one person in the world that means the most to you is one of the greatest pleasures in life. Even though I’ve been in school for a few weeks now and things are crazy, it’s still a blast to get to spend my life with my best friend. Having him there all the time is simply amazing. So far, being married is much better than waiting to get married :).

In other big news, a few weeks ago Jason and I picked out a kitten to adopt. Yay! My house will finally be complete! In all honesty, not having a feline around was really making me home sick. However, the little guy is too small to get fixed yet, so we have to wait until he’s two pounds to bring him home. It should be in about two weeks. Once he comes home I’ll post pics and let everyone know his name (I’m keeping it all a surprise). Until then, I am eagerly waiting his arrival!

I’ll post more later about our (mis)adventures as a married couple and look out for a NEW blog for the newlyweds! Since the wedding’s over and done it’s time to move up and on to something bigger and better (which will allow me to post more pics!). So watch out!

In Christ,

Sarah Kenney

PS Lastly, my name change is legally official - I got my drivers license and everything! So I really am Mrs. Kenney now!

No comments: