Saturday, January 9, 2010

New year...

Is it really 2010 already? Has it REALLY been since last April that we posted here?...

Boy, time does fly by....last year was pretty crazy and hectic for us (i.e. very fast paced) so our goal for this year it to take things slower and enjoy each moment. We want to focus more on people than events. If you live life moving from one activity to another, it will go by way too fast and you'll forget about what matters most - people.

We faced a lot of challenges and set backs in 2009, but we both have much higher hopes for this year (heck - there is even news that the furloughs might be ending! See? There is hope after all).

Many blessings in the new year!

With love,
J and S


1 comment:

Nani said...

Hi Jason and Sarah,

I ran into your informative workshop for state jobs when I was desperately searching for help for the same. I have some specific questions about my application and would appreciate very much if you could offer some suggestions. My email: nvbala916@gmail.com. I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.